2. No WarrantiesThe information contained on The M2 Site and in The M2 Service is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including without limitation, any warranty of accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information and materials, title, non-infringement of third party rights, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus.
3. Use of Information and MaterialsAny qualified person is hereby authorized to view the information available from The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service for information purposes only. No part of this information may be copied, redistributed, or reproduced without the prior written consent of M2 or the respective copyright holder. Rules, regulations, and terms and conditions presently in effect take precedence over information contained on The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service. Furthermore, information on The M2 Site and in The M2 Service is subject to change without notice.
4. Third Party LinksFrom time to time M2 may make available links to other sites on the Web via The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service, and believes those sites to be reputable companies. However, M2 makes no representations of warranties regarding these other sites. Further, M2 does not endorse the content or the use of such other sites. If you choose to access other Web sites through the links on The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service, you accept the responsibility for all related risks.
5. Limitation of LiabilityIn no event will M2 be liable for any damages, losses or expenses, including without limitation, direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in connection with The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service, use thereof or reliance on any information contained therein, even if M2 is notified of the possibility of such damages.
6. Choice of Law, UnenforceabilityYour access to and use of The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service, and the terms contained herein, are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. In the event that any provision of these terms is held unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions will not be affected, and the unenforceable provision will be replaced with an enforceable provision that comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable provision.
M2 MAY COLLECT THROUGH THE M2 SITE AND/OR THE M2 SERVICE CERTAIN USER INFORMATION. THE FOLLOWING IS A DESCRIPTION OF THE TYPE OF USER INFORMATION WE COLLECT, HOW THIS INFORMATION MAY BE USED, HOW THE INFORMATION MAY BE CONTROLLED, AND PRECAUTIONS AGAINST UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THIS INFORMATION.
7. ControllerAny user information collected by M2 is controlled by M2 with an address at 10524 Moss Park Road, Orlando, FL 32832. All questions, complaints, and requests for additional information regarding M2’s handling of user information, or otherwise relating to this policy, should be promptly sent to M2 as set forth in Section 14.
9. Use and Disclosure of Personal Information Any personal information collected by M2 may be used by it for any legitimate business purpose (including, but not limited to, marketing), unless expressly stated otherwise in this Section.
When you provide personal information to M2, whether or not for a specific purpose, M2 may disclose such information to third parties (including, but not limited to, vendors of M2) that M2 has engaged to assist it in the ordinary course of its business.
M2 may share your Personal Information with the accreditors of our continuing education programs. M2 is not accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the American Nurses Credentialing Center and the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education to provide continuing education to physicians, nurses and pharmacists, respectively (collectively, "CME/CE"). Working with accredited partners, M2 is required to periodically submit Personal Information about CME/CE participants and the CME/ CE activities as requested by the applicable accrediting entity to process the credits that that you earn by completing the applicable CME/CE activity, to fulfill their reporting obligations to the ACCME and other accrediting bodies and as required for their internal recordkeeping purposes. M2 may also at any time, in its sole discretion, disclose and use any personal information (including, but not limited to, your computer’s Internet protocol addresses), whether or not you furnished such information for a specific purpose, to (a) comply with any applicable law or government request, (b) cooperate with law enforcement and other third parties in investigating a claim of fraud, illegal activity, or infringement of intellectual property rights, (c) protect the rights, property, or legitimate business interests of M2 or a third party, or (d) transfer such information to a third party purchasing all, or substantially all, of M2’s assets.
10. Protection of Personal InformationExcept as provided in the immediately following sentence, M2 will use commercially reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, and use. Certain personal information posted by you on The M2 Site and/or via The M2 Service may be accessible to the general public, and M2 is not responsible for protecting such information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or use. Also, since no transmission of information over the Internet or electronic storage of information is completely secure, it is possible that your personal information could be accessed, disclosed or used without authorization, even if M2 uses such efforts. In providing personal information to M2, you must assume the risk that unauthorized access, disclosure, and use could occur.
11. Analytical Information CollectedWhen you access The M2 Site or use The M2 Service, M2 may collect from you through the use of “cookies” certain analytical information (including, but not limited to, your computer’s Internet protocol address, location, access date and time, connection speed, language, browser, and operating system), which is generally not personally identifiable (collectively “Analytical Information”). Cookies are code placed on your computer by The M2 Site that enables The M2 Site to, among other things, (a) recognize you as a prior user of The M2 Site, (b) provide The M2 Site with details of your (prior) use, and (c) otherwise assist M2 in making The M2 Site more useful to you. M2 may use permanent cookies that are saved on your computer until you delete them, and session cookies that are automatically deleted when your browser is closed. Your browser may provide you with the ability to not accept cookies, as well as the ability to delete already-existing cookies. If you refuse, or delete previously-existing, cookies from The M2 Site, you may not be able to enjoy some of The M2 Site’s features.
12. Use of Analytical InformationAnalytical Information will only be used by M2 (a) to record your use of The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service, (b) to diagnose problems with The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service, (c) to improve The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service and make it more useful to users, and (d) for other legitimate business purposes of M2 (including, but not limited to, marketing). However, Analytical Information will not be used by M2 to examine other websites visited by you before or after you use The M2 Site.
13. E-MailYou may from time to time send M2 an e-mail message in connection with your use of The M2 Site and/or The M2 Service or in the ordinary course of business. If you do, M2 may collect and store your e-mail address and the contents of your message. Your e-mail address and the contents of your message will be used by M2 to respond to you or for other legitimate business purposes (including, but not limited to, marketing).
14. Privacy Questions or Concerns about The M2 Site and/or The M2 ServiceFor privacy questions or concerns about The M2 Site and/or The M2 Services, please contact:
M2 Communications, Inc.
10524 Moss Park Road
Orlando, FL 32832
May 23, 2016